Contract No. 21131183/00 – Reinforcement of JEDDAH 380kV Underground Cable Network at JEDDAH
- Client : Saudi Electricity Company Western Operating Area
- Contract type : EPC Contractor
- Area : Western Area
- Project Status : Project Completed
- Nature of Work : - Construction of Three (3) 380kV Capacity enhanced Underground Transmission Circuits between the existing FSL and HVE 380kV BSPs approximately (5km Each).
- Construction of Two (2) New 380kV Underground Transmission Circuits between existing FSL to New AL-KHALDIYA 380kV BSP by replacing the existing cable circuit between FSL and DSP
- Construction of Two (2) New 380kV Underground Transmission Circuits between the existing DSP to New AL-KHALDIYA 380kV BSP approximately (0.5km each) along with Fiber Optic Cable with necessary duct banks , hand holes, trenches, Thrust Boring and Directional Drilling as applicable for each circuit for power cable as well as for Non Metallic Optical Fiber Cable.