Construction of BISHA 380/132kV BSP & Integration of 132kV Network to BISHA BSP
- Client : Saudi Electricity Company Southern Operating Area
- Contract type : EPC Contractor-Contract No.4400000581/00
- Area : Southern Area
- Project Status : Project Completed
- Nature of Work : Construction of BISHA 380/132kV BSP & Integration of 132kV Network to BISHA BSP
- Construction of a New 380/132kV BSP, including 18 C.B. 380kV GIS, 6 C.B. 380kV Hybrid GIS, 21 Bays 132kV GIS, 3 Nos. 502MVA Power Transformer, 6 Nos. 380kV Shunt Reactor and all necessary Protection, Control Communication, AMR System and SCADA Equipment. The New Substation shall be equipped with Substation Automation System (SAS) and will be remotely controlled from the COMPANY Power Control Center (PCC) through SCADA System, Communication System and Gateway. The Project also includes the necessary modification/additions to the Protection, Control, Communication, SCADA and associated Equipment at Remote End Substation.
- Shifting of the existing BISHA Town and BISHA South 132kV OHTL from BISHA CPS 132kV Substation to Proposed New BISHA 380/132kV BSP.
- Interconnecting existing BISHA CPS 132kV Substation and Proposed NEW BISHA 380/132kV BSP through three (3) circuits of Underground XLPE Power Cables