MAKKAH-TAIF Water Transmission System (Four Pumping Station)
- Client : Saline Water Conversion Corporation
- Contract type : EPC Consortium
- Area : Western Area
- Project Status : Project Completed
- Nature of Work : - Pipe Laying work for 95KM Twin Line 56” and 42KM Single Line 42”, Steel Pipe by 52 and by 60 with PE Coating and CM-Lining.
- Pumping Station PS1 (with Hypochlorite System) at the Desalination Plant having an Initial Capacity of 2x25=52MIGD.
- Pumping Station PS2 (Makkah), PS3 and PS4 of the Makkah-TAIF system having an Initial Capacity of 20MIGD.
- 2 Terminals (with Gas Chlorination System) in Makkah having a total storage capacity of 300,000m3/day and a terminal in Taif with a storage capacity of 100,000m3